Last Date: 17th October, 2017
Airports Authority of India
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2016 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details given below:
AAI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Executive
No. of Vacancy: 200 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this advertisement. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after his/her appointment in AAI.
- Information such as date of birth, Category and Sub-Category [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ExServiceman], email Id once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed under any circumstances.
- A temporary correspondence address should not be mentioned as a correct permanent address to avoid any loss in receiving communication at any stage.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date of application mentioned in para-6 of this Advertisement and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the AAI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection.
- AAI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the AAI.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line applications:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form