RAILTEL CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
Delhi Technology Park, Shastri Park, Delhi-110053
Corporate Office: Plot no.143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
RailTel Corporation of India Limited, a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for the following Technical Posts (on contract basis) for implementation of USOF/ National Optic Fiber Network (NOFN) project covering the six North East States of Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Nagaland as under:
1.Name of the post- Assistant Engineers
No of post- 48
2.Name of the post- Sr. Manager
No of post- 30
3.Name of the post- Asst. General Manager
No of post- 08
- Ex-servicemen having requisite educational / professional qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply.
- Rules of reservation for candidates under reserved category would be applicable as per extant instructions/ guidelines on the subject matter issued by Govt. of India from time to time and as applicable for work-charged posts.
- Numbers of vacancies are liable to change depending on requirement of projects.
- Recruitment on the above-mentioned posts are specific to project in North Eastern Area. Thus, candidates selected against these posts are not entitled to seek transfer out of this area.
- As the written test / interviews for all the above-mentioned posts are likely to be held on the same day, candidates are advised to apply for any one post only.
- Candidates currently serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings in regular (permanent) capacity should intimate their employers about submission of their application in RailTel. The candidates shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidatures shall be treated as cancelled.
- On final selection, candidate will have to produce the document conveying the acceptance of his/her resignation from service by his/her last employer failing which he shall not be allowed to join RailTel service.
- RailTel reserves the right to fix the minimum standards, mode of selection, number of vacancies, reservation of posts, eligibility conditions, short listing of candidates for written test/interview etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Crucial Date: (for determining eligibility with reference to length of post-qualification experience and others) Applicants should possess the requisite length of post-qualification experience and should meet other eligibility criteria as calculated on the Last date for online Registration (specified in para-3 above)
For computing the length of experience (wherever prescribed), the cumulative experience in Central/State Govt./PSUs/Private Sector shall be considered.
How to Apply:
- RailTel will not be responsible in case of broken transaction during online payment process. It is the responsibility of applicant to ensure that payment has been made successfully. Fee through any other mode of payment, like demand draft, pay order, cheque, postal orders or challan will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to register on-line much before the last date and time. They should not wait till the last date/time of on-line registration to avoid any possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to RailTel’s website on account of heavy load on internet/ website jam/disconnection/other network problems.
- RailTel does not assume any responsibility for candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of RailTel.
Important Dates: 27/09/2017 at 12.00 noon
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form