Advt. No.: 10-1/ 2017- Rectt
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invites application for the post of 996 Junior Accounts Officer on Direct recruitment. Apply Online before 15 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BSNL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Accounts Officer
No. of Vacancy: 996 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution / University.
Bond and Training:
- The candidates selected shall execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of 05(five) years from the date of their appointment as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
- The candidates selected shall have to successfully undergo training as per the training plan laid down by the Company. If the official does not qualify the pre-appointment training in 1st attempt, he/she will be given one more chance to qualify the pre-appointment training examination, failing which he/she will not be appointed as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) and he/she has to appear afresh in the subsequent Direct Recruitment Examination.
- During the period of training, the Direct Recruited JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) will be entitled to Stipend (Training Allowance) as decided by the BSNL from time to time.
BSNL’S DECISION FINAL:
- The decision of BSNL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s) and allotment of examination centers will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- BSNL reserves the right to modify/amend any of the terms & conditions of this recruitment at any point of time.
CHALLANGING WINDOW AFTER THE ONLINE EXAMINATION:
BSNL shall display/provide the provisional question/answer key in the same portal after 03(three) working days of
conducting Exam, for a stipulated period, wherein candidate shall be provided with a suitable format to submit their online grievances/queries on question/answer options only. BSNL shall charge Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) per question or per answer key and shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only (non refundable and BSNL shall not refund the multiple charges, if paid, by any candidate for the purpose).
How to Apply BSNL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online Through the Website http://www.bsnl.co.in/ from 11.09.2017 to 15.10.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form