Last Date: 23rd May 2017
Reserve Bank of India
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI / Bank). The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, hereinafter referred to as ‘Board’, would admit to the Examinations all the candidates applying for this post with the requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable) on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. interview stage. If at that stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
1.Name of the Post- Officer Gr. B (DR)
No of post- General: 145 posts (UR-73, OBC-39, SC-22, ST-11)
2.Name of the Post- Officer Gr. B (DR)-Economic and Policy Research Department
No of post: 12 posts (UR-9, OBC-3)
3.Name of the post- Officer Gr. B (DR)-Statistics and Information Technology Department
No of post-: 04 posts (UR-1, SC-1, ST-2)
- Correspondence with the Board: The Board will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases: The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Letter two weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Letter will be made available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in for downloading by candidates. No Admission letter will be sent by post. If a candidate does not receive his e-Admission letter or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination two weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the help facility as mentioned above.
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an Admission Letter for the examination. On downloading of e- Admission Letter, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of Board immediately.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF EXAMINATIONS: At the time of appearing for Phase – I or Phase – II of the examination, candidates are required to produce a currently valid photo identity card in original and a photocopy of the same in addition to the admission letter. Acceptable photo identity cards are PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college / university/ e-Aadhar card / Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Admission Letter /Examination Call Letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit a photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Admission Letter/ Examination Call Letter while attending each shift of the examination without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. For Phase-II examination, candidates will have to carry two/three photocopies of photo ID proof, as there will be two/three shifts. However, in Phase-I only one photocopy of photo ID will be sufficient. Candidates must note that the name (provided during the process of registration) as appearing on the call letters should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof, certificates, marksheets. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce – original Gazette Notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original, together with a photocopy. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Admission Letter/ Examination Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in. No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix –I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Board. Persons already in Government Service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to submit an undertaking in the Online application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. At the time of joining , the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi –Government employer.
Last Date: 23-05-2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form