Advt No.: 02/2017
HEAD OFFICE: BENGALURU–560001
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Vijaya Bank is a premier Public Sector Bank, with its Head Office at Bengaluru, having a network of more than 2000 branches plus offices all over India with total employee strength of over 15600.
The Bank, founded on 23.10.1931, is a pioneer in introducing new & innovative trend setting products tailor made to the diverse needs of varied clientele. The Bank completed its platinum jubilee in the year 2006. The total business crossed Rs.2.29 lakh crore as at March 2017 in congruence with the Bank’s Mission, “To emerge as a prime national bank backed by modern technology, meeting customer’s aspirations with professional banking services and sustained growth contributing to national development.”
The Bank invites applications (On-Line only) for recruitment for the post of ‘Chief Statistician (AGM Cadre) on Contract basis’ through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com.
Vijaya Bank Job Details:
1.Post Name: Chief Statistician
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.2/- lakhs/- (per month)
Educational Qualification: Post-Graduation in Statistics / Mathematics / Econometrics from a recognized University. Or Graduation (B. Stat) from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI).
- Qualifications/Experience: The qualification/experience prescribed are the minimum. Candidates possessing higher qualifications/experience suitable for the post will be given preference, both at the time of short-listing and Interview/Group Discussion/Test. Candidates must possess the qualification as on 01.07.2017.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the online application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled and contains no corrections/ alterations/overwriting in the printout of the application sent to the Bank.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Interview/Group Discussion/Test, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this regard, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment or at a later stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material
fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- A printout of application not accompanied by copies of necessary and relevant certificates/documents or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect, will not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates can apply only online from 10.08.2017 to 31.08.2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisite for applying online:
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Post qualification work experience and other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
- Scan the passport size photograph ensuring that it conform to the required specification given in Annexure-I, of this notification.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with/mention to any other person, their login/user credentials generated specifically for this recruitment project.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 10.08.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 31.08.2017
Last Date For Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 07.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form