Last Date: 03rd October, 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for CWE Clerks -VII for the post of 7875 Clerical cadre in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in December 2017 & January 2018.. Apply Online before 03 October 2017.
Name of Posts:
1.Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VII)
No. of Vacancies: 7875 Posts
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main). No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by candidates before or after the online examinations (Preliminary & Main).
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- All the candidates who wish to apply under CRP-Clerk-VII are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CWE Clerk-VII is optional.
- A Candidate’s admission to the Preliminary examination/ shortlisting for Main examination/ admission to the Main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate,
the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the
documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CWE Clerks-VII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this regard. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating Organisations take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 12.08.2017 to 03.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 12.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 03.10.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 12.08.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination: November 2017
- Date of Online Examination Preliminary: 02, 03.12.2017 & 09, 10.12.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2017
- Date of Online Examination–Main: 21.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form