Advt. No.: FRC/Recruit/04/2017
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, KOLKATA
18, LALBAZAR STREET, KOLKATA-700001
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Men/ Women candidates with Computer background for
engagement as Civic Volunteers under Kolkata Police against newly sanctioned posts in terms of Government of West Bengal, Home & Hill Affairs Department, Police Establishment Branch order no 2801-PL/PB/3P-31/2012(Pt-1) dated 07- 07-2017, as per following table:
KPRB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Civic Volunteers
No. of Vacancy: 584 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Pass from a recognized School.
- Applicants will collect the application form from their respective Police Stations /D.R.O. and submit at the same place after properly filling the application form. The proforma for the application form is attached at appendix-A.
- O.C. will maintain a register to record all such application form and shall forward the same to their respective Reserve Offices for further processing.
- The selection of Civic Volunteers for enrolment will be done by the process of interview by the selection committee under chairmanship of divisional D.C’s, D.C., T.P & D.C., T.P. (South) along with one Assistant Commissioner and one Inspector working under respective D.C’s.
- Any disputes arise during their selection process or voluntary service of Civic Volunteers will be decided by the appellate authority comprising of Commissioner of Police, Kolkata as the chairman and Addl. Commissioner of Police (IV), Kolkata and Jt. Commissioner of Police (AP), Kolkata as members.
- The selected volunteers will have no claim as to the employability in Kolkata Police or any other department of the Govt. for such engagement.
- Each such volunteer will be paid honorarium at a rate which will be decided by the Govt. after furnishing working statement certified by the O.C. of the Police Station / Traffic Guards and R.Os of the respective D.R.Os.
- Each volunteer will be assigned one ID No. at the time of induction.
- Each volunteer will have to undergo a 2 weeks training course organised by D.C., H.G.O., Kolkata Police.
- After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in different units of Kolkata Police.
How to Apply:
1.Application form: Prescribed format of application is attached herewith. It should be printed on white A-4 size paper only. The following documents shall have to be attached with the application:
- Self attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph).
- Self attested copy of proof of address. ( Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- One copy of recent passport size (4.5cm x 3.5cm), self attested photograph to be pasted on the right top of the application.
- Self attested copy of proof of age.
- Self attested copy of educational testimonials.
(b) All the original documents as mentioned above will be verified at the time of engagement. The candidates are required to submit application for one unit only.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 07.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification