Advt. No.: 19/2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the post of 54 Junior Assistant or Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat. Apply Online before 26 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TNPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Assistant or Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 54 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2600/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this post.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court. D. Reservation of appointment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM), Women, Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen and Differently Abled Persons will not apply to this recruitment.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when documents are called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application. (Paragraph 6 of the “Instructions to Applicants” will not apply to this recruitment.)
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, participation in agitation or any Political Organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e. the details thereof, originals of the judgement, order/ or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. Any of the above said events that occur after submission of application and before actual appointment shall also be informed to the Commission forthwith. Failure to inform the Commission will entail suitable penal action as decided by the Commission.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 31.08.2017 to 26.09.2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.08.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26.09.2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank: 28.09.2017
Date of Written Exam: 25.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form