Advertisement No.03/ APPRENTICE/2017
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore–575030
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC; India’s top energy company is operating a 15 Million Metric Ton state-of – the art Refinery located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State. The refinery has got a versatile design with complex secondary processing units and a high flexibility to process Crudes of various API, delivering a variety of quality products. It also incorporates a Polypropylene unit having a capacity of 440 KTPA.
MRPL also operates a world-class petrochemical unit capable of producing 1 Million Tons of Para Xylene through
its subsidiary ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL).
MRPL invites applications from Engineering graduates/Diploma holders passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and
2017 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee for a period of one year as
per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973(as amended from time to
time). Apprentices are required for the following subject fields:
MRPL Job Details:
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 85 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Technician Apprentice Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 104 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7100/- (Per Month)
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from MRPL website only 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards. The admit card for Written Test shall also be dispatched by Post to the eligible candidates. Candidates, who are neither able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination nor received by post also, should contact at email ID [email protected] Candidates can appear in the examination with any one of Admit card, either received by Post or downloaded from website. Intimation about shortlisted candidate will be posted on website for which candidate may keep in touch through website. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website.
- Examination will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions only. OMR Answer Sheets will be provided for Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions paper. OMR Answer Sheet to be filled in with Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only as per instructions given in OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates are required to mark their Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Registered Application Number, and Question Booklet Number etc. correctly on the OMR Answer sheets by darkening the appropriate ovals / boxes. Candidates are also required to sign their names in running hand on the Answer Sheets. Answer Sheets not bearing the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Signature etc. in the space meant for the purpose will not be evaluated and awarded Zero mark. OMR Answer Sheets are read by machine and, therefore, failure to comply with any of the instructions will result in award of Zero marks. Candidates in their own interest should strictly follow the Instructions given on the Question Booklet/ OMR Answer sheet. No representation regarding non-compliance of instructions will be entertained.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph and Signatures as specified without any exception.
- The written test shall be conducted at Mangalore only. However MRPL reserved the right to add any written test centre. No change in centre of examination will be allowed under any circumstances. MRPL reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that Centre to appear from another Centre. MRPL also reserves the right to divert candidates of any Centre to some other Centre to take the examination. In this scenario also No TA will be paid to the candidate.
- RESOLUTION OF TIE CASES: In case of a tie in a particular discipline, the tie will be resolved as under: Candidate who has scored higher aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering/ Diploma) will be considered. If tie still persists, the candidate who have passed the qualifying examination (Engineering/Diploma) earlier shall be considered (irrespective of month of passing, the candidates who passes in the same year shall be considered at par). If the tie still persists then the candidate older in age will get preference. Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person for appearing in Written Test etc.
How to Apply MRPL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://mrpl.co.in form 08.09.2017 to 07.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Application form: 08.09.2017
Last Date For Submission of Application form: 07.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form