Last Date: 18th September, 2017
Gauhati High Court
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Gauhati High Court invites application for the post of 10 LDA-cum-Typist, Copyist & Bench Assistant. Apply Online before 18 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Gauhati High Court Job Details:
1.Post Name: LDA-cum-Typist, Copyist & Bench Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts (LDA-cum-Typist – 04 Posts, Copyist – 04 Posts & Bench Assistant – 01 Post)
Pay Scale: Rs.14000-49000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5600/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream or equivalent grade from a UGC recognised Institution.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for the written test/skill test/interview etc.
- No person, who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. If, on verification at any time before or after the selection process, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice. Mere calling of candidate to written test I skill test/ interview etc. or issuance of admit card / call letter etc. does not necessarily mean acceptance of candidature of any candidate which shall be further scrutinized at every stage and the High Court reserves the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any time.
- Submission of application does not imply that a candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected at any subsequent point of time, if any ineligibility condition is detected at any point of time.
- The list of the candidates, with allotted Roll Nos. will be published in the High Court website for the candidates’ reference.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test/skill test/interview etc.
- Candidates who are already in the Government Service may apply through proper channel by intimating their employers regarding submission of online application forms for the advertised vacancies. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from his/her present employer at the time of appointment.
How to Apply Gauhati High Court Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through http://ghconline.gov.in from 04.09.2017 to 18.09.2017 till 05.00 P.M, thereafter website link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 04.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form